What we do
Whether at school, college, in a debating forum, Students’ Union, or interview situation, speaking in public can be a terrifying prospect.
Using innovative theatre techniques, we will facilitate participants to develop their individual skills, enabling them to speak in their own authentic voice, with confidence.
In a supportive training environment, participants discover how to be fully present and aware at every moment, and enhance their interpersonal communication.
Together we will
- Explore the differences between addressing committees, formal meetings, rallies, student meetings, and social events
- Investigate the most effective style, tone, and register to suit the occasion
- Identify unhelpful habits and explore ways to tackle them
- Look at the best ways of constructing and ordering presentation content
- Participants will have a clearer understanding of their audience
- They will experience how to be flexible, and adapt their presentation styles to suit different situations
- They will gain tools to help present their material clearly and concisely
- They will feel more confident in speaking spontaneously
Overall, Giants will help each participant develop their own speaking style and present with confidence and authority.
For more information or to talk to us about your organisations’ needs, email email@example.com