- BESPOKE training to your workplace
- SPECIFIC to your organisation, and based on detailed
- OBSERVATION of your working practices.
- We aim to UNDERSTAND the challenges and pressures you face,
- SUPPORT change and personal development, thereby
- CONSOLIDATE and DEVELOP a shared culture within the company.
How We Do It
With Giants training, we can help you and your staff become more aware of how your behaviours effect other people. We have found that there is often a gap between how we hope we are coming across, and how we actually are perceived. Using practical, accessible techniques from our theatre training, Giants help you to make changes in your behaviour to steer a positive change in others.
Through a process of research and engagement with your Management team, Giants create a unique workshop or series of workshops, tailored to the specific needs of your organisation.
Giants construct a set of bespoke scenarios for the participants to interact with, using experienced actors in the roles. Particular emphasis is given to hard to crack crisis situations.
These scenarios are designed to:
- increase awareness of yourself
- increase awareness of the environment
- increase the awareness of others around you
These skills provide participants with tools for channelling their own internal resources to handle difficult situations better.
This isn’t role-play or performance. This is your team, being themselves, using their natural skills with a sense of fun and refreshed motivation. All the workshops run at your workplace.
What You Take Away
Throughout the workshops each participant is led to summon up their personal resilience, their empathy, and is guided to follow their professional instincts.
In a supportive environment we:
- Challenge participants intentions and how they make people feel
- Encourage participants to explore whether they missed non-verbal communication signals
- Offer opportunities to practise altering behaviour and employing the full range of their personal skills to achieve a better outcome
This approach has proved time and time again that:
- People feel empowered and willing to bring their individual talent and skills to work
- People work as a team with a collective goal which they understand and own
Giants has run training for housing officers, council workers, doctors, teachers, pharmacists and care workers.
I never knew my team was so talented!
– Margaret Akinso, Housing officer, after training with Lambeth Living.
For more information on how we can work with you please email email@example.com